The Klō Method
Oil cleansing is typically done in the evening. There should be no need to cleanse again in the morning. Just a rinse with water should do the trick in the am. Oil cleansing can be a quick process or a longer luxurious facial experience!
1. Shake that bottle!
2. Pump a generous amount of RE3 (about 8-12 pumps) into your clean hands. Massage the oil deeply into your face and neck.
3. Soak a clean washcloth in hot steamy water, wring it out and lay over your face until it begins to cool (about 10-30 seconds). Wipe face gently.
4. Repeat step 3 about 3-7 times to remove all the oil. Skin will be soft, smooth and exfoliated.
5. Finish with a nice cold splash of water and pat skin dry. You glow, girl!
6. Apply 1-4 pumps of Klō serum. This is your moisture, nutrients and antioxidants all in one amazing product designed to nourish skin and fight the signs of aging.
Use all over face and neck. Serum is meant to replace all moisturizer and eye cream and helps rebalance skin to regulate oil production.
The oil cleanser + serum duo retrains your skin to balance oils and reset to thrive naturally without being dependent on a stockpile of products.
Why do we call our oil cleanser RE3?
Because it does everything!
REfreshes and deep cleans skin
“I must say I was hestitant to start oil cleansing. It was something I had always wanted to try but I was so worried about breaking out. I can say that this did not happen with Klō. I love both the cleanser and the serum, it’s such a wonderful addition to my daily routine. And my 12 year old uses it now too. Thank you!” – Shelby, 43
“This stuff is truly amazing. I have been dealing with adult acne for some time tried everything! Antibiotics were making me sick, the harsh RX lotions and potions were making my cystic acne even worse. Literally started using this a few months ago and my acne cleared up over night. My skin feels amazing!” – Cristina
“I’ve been using Klō for over a year, and it has made my skin look great! At first I was oil cleansing at night and then using a [different] cleanser in the shower in the morning. I was still having hormone related break-outs until I stopped the cleanser in the morning. It has been over a month since starting this routine and I haven’t had even a hint of a blemish! This stuff is fabulous. It’s really all you need!” – Sara, mom of 2