1. Always use a clean washcloth. Every single time. Bacteria grows in damp environments.
2. Wash your washcloths in hot water and do not use dryer sheets. Dryer sheets leave a waxy residue on your fabrics which can cause irritation and clogged pores.
3. When you steam off the RE3 oil cleanser make sure you are removing all of the oil from your face with the washcloth. This will require that you rinse and wring your washcloth several times in the process.
4. Do not over-exfoliate. The washcloth is a physical exfoliating device. There is no need to scrub excessively. Be gentle to your skin.
5. Try to keep hands and phones from touching your face.
6. Sleep on a clean pillowcase.
7. Make sure you are keeping hair products from touching your face.
8. Do not use other facial products if possible while using The Klo Method.
9. Stick with it! You are retraining your skin to produce the right amount of oil. It takes a little bit of time for your skin to adjust to this new routine, especially if you have been stripping it of its oils and forcing it to overproduce.
Get your Klo Duo for acne-prone skin