Remove. Refresh. Restore.
The RE3™ Oil Cleansing Method
Is it possible to remove make-up, cleanse and refresh skin, exfoliate, and restore moisture all in one natural product?
Absolutely! That is exactly what RE3™ was designed to do.
Harsh cleansers and rough exfoliating products only damage skin and can actually create more wrinkles by creating fine micro-tears. RE3™ easily dissolves impurities and gently exfoliates skin to restore a youthful glow and radiant flawless beauty!
What it is
What it does
- Removes make-up, sunscreen, bacteria and other impurities
- Cleanses and refreshes skin
- Balances sebum to regulate oil production in your skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells to rejuvenate complexion
- Restores moisture and illuminates skin
- Promotes speedy cell regeneration for youthful glow
How to do it
Oil cleansing is typically done in the evening. There should be no need to cleanse again in the morning.
Just a rinse with water should do the trick in the am. Oil cleansing can be a quick process or a longer luxurious facial experience!
- Shake that bottle!
- Pump a generous amount of oil into your clean hands. Roughly the size of a quarter.
- Begin massaging the oil into your face. The oil will remove make-up, sunscreen, and impurities. RE3 is your make-up remover and cleanser all in one!
- Massage the oil deeply into your pores to dissolve impurities. This can be a 30 second process or take up to several minutes.
- Next, soak a clean washcloth in hot steamy water. This water should be as warm as you can comfortably take it. Cool water will not properly remove oil and impurities.
- Saturate the washcloth, wring it out, and lay it over your face until it begins to cool (maybe 30 seconds).
- Then wipe face gently and repeat steps 5-7, 3-4 times to get the oil off. Resist the urge to scrub your face. Skin will be soft and smooth and exfoliated from the oil and washcloth.
- Finish with a nice cool (cold) splash of water and pat skin dry. You glow, girl!
- You are now ready for your Klō™ serum!
While you should notice a big difference in your skin after the first treatment, it may take a week or so for skin to adjust to this new type of cleansing. Be patient! Especially if you have been using soaps and harsh chemicals on skin, you may have a little detoxing to do. This means a short adjustment period where your skin is rebalancing. Throw out the chemicals and stick with it! You will be grateful you did.
Read more in our WHY KLŌ section!